No news about US troop withdrawals from Italy says Tajani
Italia
Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani said Friday that the government has had no news about possible United States troop withdrawals from Italy, while reiterating that he thinks such a move would be a mistake. President Donald Trump has threatened to pull troops stationed in the territories of the US's NATO allies in Europe, including Italy, Germany and Spain, following their failure to help with the Iran war. Earlier this month Trump said was pulling 5,000 troops from Germany
din zilele anterioare