WHO chief says 'deeply concerned' by 'scale and speed' of DR Congo Ebola outbreak
Sănătate
The DRC's health minister said the suspected toll from the outbreak declared late last week had risen to 131 deaths and 513 cases. GENEVA: The World Health Organization chief said on Tuesday (May 19) he was "deeply concerned" by an Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo which has spilt into Uganda and is believed to have killed 131 people. WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on Sunday declared the outbreak a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC) - the second-
ultimele 2 ore
astăzi
din zilele anterioare