Trump Says Held Off on New Iran Attack, Upbeat for Agreement

Statele Unite

US President Donald Trump said he was planning a major new assault on Iran on Tuesday, but held off as he saw hope for securing a so far elusive agreement to end the war. Trump said that he stopped his purported attack plan at the urging of Gulf Arab allies, which Iran has threatened with reciprocal attacks if the United States and Israel end a nearly six-week ceasefire. JOIN US ON TELEGRAM Follow our coverage of the war on the @Kyivpost_official . Trump, who had indefinitely extended the truce

Tag-uri: Donald Trump

ultima oră