Samsung union says South Korea strike on hold 'until further notice'

Taiwan

SEOUL: Samsung Electronics workers' union said late on Wednesday (May 20) that a planned strike had been put on hold until further notice after negotiations with management resumed with the participation of Seoul's labour minister. The company's management and workers' union had resumed talks earlier in the day in a last-ditch attempt to avert a strike. The labour union at the world's top memory chip maker had said it would begin a strike on Thursday after talks over bonuses broke down ,

Samsung union says South Korea strike on hold 'until further notice' https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ - 20.05.2026 19:30
Samsung union says South Korea strike on hold 'until further notice' https://www.channelnewsasia.com - 20.05.2026 18:11

din zilele anterioare

Samsung union says South Korea strike on hold 'until further notice' https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ - 20.05.2026 19:30
Samsung union says South Korea strike on hold 'until further notice' https://www.channelnewsasia.com - 20.05.2026 18:11