Intel has received the $5.7 billion under Trump investment deal, CFO says

Donald Trump

Intel received the $5.7 billion in cash on Wednesday night as part of the deal U.S. President Donald Trump negotiated for a 10 per cent stake in the struggling chipmaker, finance chief David Zinsner said at an investor conference on Thursday. The stake in Intel announced by the U.S. government last week is an incentive for Intel to retain control of its contract manufacturing business, or foundry, Zinsner said. As part of the deal, the government negotiated an additional 5 per cent warrant,

Tag-uri: Donald Trump

Intel has received the $5.7 billion under Trump investment deal, CFO says https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ - 28.08.2025 20:29

din zilele anterioare

Intel has received the $5.7 billion under Trump investment deal, CFO says https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ - 28.08.2025 20:29